Friday, December 16, 2005

back in chennai

.. and I find it reassuring that manas has taken up blogging again Manas I will rethink on this topic.

I finally fulfilled my long cherished wish of going digital and got myself a Sony Cybershot P200 7.2 MP. Not too great a camera and straight away I started missing the lack of manual controls and the limited capability of lens on the lower side. Shooting in low light is also a big issue with it. Big plus is small size so that you can always carry it around and 7.2 MP image resolution. Anyways I should get myself a Nikon D50 or D70 sometime in next year.

Also got a Sony camcoder HC 19. Haven't tested it out so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manas Garg said...

Sahi hai. Shopping ker ke aaya hai!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upload some Chennai photographs and post a link,

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home