Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Google M Cap of $1 Trillion?

This is the most optimistic case for Google I have ever seen -

" If you're in the camp that has a hard time seeing these Rule Breakers of the world, I'm sure it's going to come as a huge shock to you when I say that I believe 20 years from now, we'll be looking back at Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) paltry $53 billion market cap and say, "Gosh, if only I had invested in Google back then."

Google will be a $1 trillion company, at least.

Sure, shake your head. But what does $1 trillion really mean in terms of future stock price appreciation? About 16% annually for the next 20 years"

Ok, so I finally managed to find someone who is even more bullish on this company than I am ;o)


In pure Gartner speak, my comments -

1) By FY end 2020, Google would have a market cap of $ 1 trillion or more (p=0.7)

2) By the end of year 2015, Google would have overtaken everyother brand in the Interbrand ranking as the most valuable brand on the planet earth. (p=0.9)


You may be intrested to note the current rankings

Worlds top 10 brands - the current list

Coca-Cola ($67.3bn)
Microsoft ($61.3bn)
IBM ($53.7bn)
GE ($44.1bn)
Intel ($33.4bn)
Disney ($27.1bn)
McDonald's ($25bn)
Nokia ($24bn)
Toyota ($22.6bn)
Marlboro ($22.1bn)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All thins under the assumption that google maintains the same growth rate.

BTW, are these google ads making you any moolah?

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home