Friday, February 25, 2005

SETI@home: Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence at home

SETI@home: Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence at home

Since last 1 month I have been using the famous Screensaver from SETI@Home Quite impressive statistics -

Total number of registered members 5,361,313
Floating Point Operations 6.523404e+21
Total CPU time 2228283.986 years

Considering the fact that Sun Microsystems has announced that it is willing to offer grid computing plan starting at $1 per hour, contribution of 2228283.986 years is amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Look who checking out my make settlement structured blog?

2:05 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I want you to stop and compare with my sale settlement structured blog.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home