Sunday, May 29, 2005

MSN Spaces - A waste of time

I am having issues with my MSN Spaces Blog. Issue is quite simple - my blog has been deleted from it. When I log in to MSN Spaces I get the option of creating new blogspaces, nothing about my existing blog.

Dont know how to fix this or whether this is a temporary issue. So I looked for the relevant MSFT web-page to report this and I came across the following -

Help and Support (http://support.microsoft.com/gp/contactbug)
""Report a Microsoft Product Bug

If you think you have found a bug in a Microsoft product, contact our Microsoft Product Support Services department.
(800) MICROSOFT (642-7676)""


No e-mail address. Am I expected to send the screen-shots of the error messages that I get through this ?
Google helped me to locate other users who have similar issues -
http://spaces.msn.com/members/diegovega/ but unfortunatley the hack descibed still does not work for me ;o(

I vow not to waste my time on MSN Spaces.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like everything else from MS.
I remember people losing their mails in hotmail some years ago.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Vishal Sah said...

Yes, thats true.

Incidentally Jagati lost all his hotmail emails just 4 days back. I had requested him to shift to gmail but he wasnt intrested. Now I hope he does shift to gmail.

Vishal sah

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually the risk is there with every free service provider. There is no service commitment.

In that regard I like gmail, which lets me access my mail using pop and backup stuff.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home